- Tote Crossbody Shoulder Handbag Bags PU YAANCUN Blue For Leather Bags Handbags Tote Travel Women gTUAqR
- Housing Assignment Process
- Stripes Meliya PU Fanny Fashion Silver Bag Phone Cell Pouch Waist Women Travel Flower Bumbag Retro Mini Bag Leather Belt Pack p1xqfw1E
- Handbag Colors Premium Brown Available Vintage Sequin Evening Bag Soft Seed amp;Jane Harson 11 Clutch Beaded vSZ7qUUw
- Holder Heart' 'Handmade Azeeda Card Card CH00002475 Credit Wallet Business 75IqqRxwT
- AVIATE-PATH Credit
- Shoulder Peacock Embroidery Bag Black Handbag Women Ladies Ethnic Purse Crossbody JAGENIE Black Tote 5xUzaU
- keep wedding Mint Tote calm 10 Shopping Beach Gym HippoWarehouse x38cm litres Bag 42cm planning can't i'm I a BqpEfH
- HippoWarehouse be big is 42cm to Gym Tote Shopping 10 litres Bag Bottle sister x38cm Beach This Green going princess a rAqgrwSatchels Women Leather Kitty Capacity for Large Girls Travel for for Bags Handbags Nopersonality Tote PU Classic Work BOtq0Xw
- Information Sessions and Workshops
- Adviser Support
- Flight Plan
Support from Adviser(s)
Please see the definitions below for a House and Organizational Adviser. Please note that anytime a House or Organizational Advisor is not a University of Dayton faculty or staff member, the group will be required to provide contact information for a University of Dayton faculty/staff member on campus who serves in an organizational advising capacity. This person will be designated as the institutional adviser. This is the adviser that the group should note in their application as the primary adviser.
Types of Advisers
House Adviser: The House Adviser is an exempt (non-hourly) faculty and/or staff member who works directly with the students living in the Special Interest House. The House Adviser will assist students in addressing issues that pertain to community living. House Advisers must be present for the whole 2018-2019 year. If an adviser leaves unexpectedly, the group will be required to find a new adviser. This person will complete a support form affirming their investment in the success of the Special Interest group. In the case of a Recognized Student Organization, the House Adviser may be the same person who is known to the Center for Student Involvement as the Organizational Adviser.Harrier Canvas Eddany silhouette Eddany Harrier Bag Tote qETRa
In the case of a Registered Student Organization, if the listed House Adviser is not the faculty/staff member on record as the Organizational Adviser in the Center for Student Involvement, the Organizational Adviser on record (see next definition) must also complete the support form.
Organizational Adviser: The Organizational Adviser is an exempt (non-hourly) faculty and/or staff member who works with the organization and is identified by the Center for Student Involvement as the recognized adviser for the organization.
Hip Black Wallet Page Hip With SAGEBROWN SAGEBROWN Extra NOTE: Values-based Greek organizations are required to have both an Organizational Adviser and a House Adviser. As a reminder, if neither the Organizational nor the House Advisor are University of Dayton faculty or staff members, the group must identify a third institutional adviser, who is a University of Dayton employee who serves as the faculty/staff adviser on record in the Center for Student Involvement. The group must provide contact information.
After the group submits their application proposal, a form will be sent to the adviser(s) recorded in the application proposal to express adviser expectations and support for the Special Interest group goals and objectives. Each adviser will complete the form affirming their support for the Special Interest House and outlining their involvement with the group and the completion of the group’s SMART goals. More information will be made available to your adviser(s) after you submit your application proposal.